LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
William B “Bray” Bourne IV – LEED Accredited Professional
Universal Steel is Already Green
A Majority of all structural steel purchased at Universal Steel has been recycled.
Over 99% of all scrap steel is recycled at Universal Steel
Universal Steel’s highly innovative technology allows the total utilization of steel fabricated to be over 95%.
Over 99% of discarded drawings used in the process of fabrication are recycled.
- Auburn University-Track and Soccer Facility-Auburn, Alabama
- Appalachian State-Reich College of Education-Boone, North Carolina
- Jackson Elementary School-Camden, South Carolina
- Emerson One-Laurel, Maryland
- AFLAC-Columbus, Georgia
- DLR Suite 135-Atlanta, Georgia
- Rollins School of Public Health-Decatur, Georgia
- Bartow County Civic Center-Cartersville, Georgia
- Klaus Advanced Computing Building – LEED Gold (Pictured)
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Brookwood Condos
- One Market Street – LEED Gold
- Atlanta Public Schools
- Mt. Vernon Presbyterion School
- Clayton County High School
- Morehouse Performing Arts Center
- CS King Classroom & Assembly Hall
- Wachovia – First Building in South built to LEED Specifications
*Not a complete list.